South Carolina Slip and Fall Lawyer

A slip and fall accident may seem like something small, but could lead to massive hospital bills and lost wages. If that accident happened because the property wasn’t well cared for or the property owner did not warn you of a dangerous condition, you may have a case for compensation. Contact the South Carolina slip and fall lawyer at Samuels Reynolds Law Firm. Whether you were on personal property, public property or on the job, you should talk to a slip and fall attorney about your case. 

What Is Premises Liability?

Property owners are responsible for making their property safe or warning of unsafe conditions. When they are careless or negligent, they can be held liable for injuries occurring on their property. It is not enough that you were injured, you must also prove some knowledge and fault on the part of the property owner. Whether you are injured in a trip and fall, slipped on a liquid or other foreign substance, or injured in a building or stairway collapse, the only way to find out if you are entitled to a recovery is to speak with an experienced attorney. 

Finding A South Carolina Slip And Fall Injury Lawyer

If you are injured in a slip, trip or fall, seek medical attention and call Samuels Reynolds Law Firm at (803) 779-4000. Do not make any statements admitting fault, but if in a store or other commercial property, ask to fill out an accident report. Get the names of owners and witnesses to the fall. Take pictures of the premises and the injury and save your clothing, especially if it is wet or oily from a foreign substance. Do not give any recorded statements to the insurance adjusters until speaking to an attorney.

If you need advice about a slip and fall accident that occurred contact Jason Reynolds, the slip and fall lawyer at Samuels Reynolds Law Firm.

I was impressed with his knowledge and experience, which far exceeded my expectations. His paralegal was also an MVP.

- Christian


Contact Us